How to install RCP Ringtones to your Android phone
(Motorola Droid 2, Droid X, Cliq, T-Mobile G2, HTC Evo, Incredible, HD2, Samsung Galaxy, Wave, Google Nexus One, plus many other models)
- Download and extract the Ringtones provided by RCP
- Connect your Android handset to your computer with your micro USB cable
- Your phone will now act as an external hard drive. (If your phone does not mount automatically, touch the USB icon that appears in the menu bar at the top of the display, drag it down to expose the Android Notification Pane, then tap on "USB Connected" and select "Mount" (or "Disk Drive").
- Navigate to your Android phone’s root directory and transfer the mp3 ringtones to the following folders:
- If these folders do not exist, you can create them and Android will still recognize your tones
- Disconnect your phone. If the ringtones do not appear, try restarting your phone
- If you still have problems, please contact us.